We’re just 37 days away from Christmas! Can you believe it? Christmas is my favourite holiday, so I’m so excited that it’s just about a month away. And now that I think about it, this is my first time in 9 years not working retail at Christmas, which is probably the best present so far! If you’re like me, then you probably haven’t bought anything for gifts yet, so I thought for the rest of the week, I’d share some of my picks. Today, it’s all about beauty. If you have a beauty lover on your list, then keep reading!
1. Deborah Lippmann, Two of Heart Mini Nail Colour Duo ($26). Deborah Lippmann makes wonderful polishes, but they are on the pricey side, so choosing a duo like this set, even though they are minis are a great option for any beauty lover. Plus, how adorable is that little pouch?
2. GLAMGLOW, GIFTSEXY Dazzling Hydration Set ($76). Glamglow is the epitome of luxury skin care. Their masks are amazing, and would make a lovely gift, especially with that dry, winter air settling in.
3. Fresh, Sugar Lip Delight Set (65.00). By far the best tinted lip balms out there, this set of 7 balms is truly a delight. The sheer formulas are perfect for the no-fuss beauty lover, and the one who wears a bold lip daily.
4. Jo Malone, Cologne Collection ($125). Jo Malone always has the prettiest Christmas collections. This collection of minis is perfect for the fragrance lover on your list, especially if they love fresh scents that never go out of style or season.
5. Tarte, Tartelette 2 In Bloom Palette ($54). Tarte’s newest palette is at the top of my list right now. With 9 matte shades and 3 shimmers, this palette is perfect for the girl who likes an all-in-one product, or one who loved the original and wants to complete the collection (like me).
6. The Body Shop, Wild Argan Oil Festive Picks Gift Set ($28).The Argan Oil line is quickly becoming one of my favourites. Another great pampering gift, with a lovely (but never overpowering) scent is perfect for anyone who enjoys a good soak in the bath or goes through body butter like it’s going out of style (like me).
7. Too Faced, Melted Kisses & Sweet Cheeks Gift Set (45.00). This collection of melted lipsticks and coordinating blushes is sure to make the beauty lover on your list happy. Plus, who can resist that adorable heart packaging?
8. Kiehl’s, Peter Max Creme de Corps Mini Whipped Trio ($39.50). This set is part of the limited edition Peter Max collection, and like all of Kiehl’s limited edition designs, fun, bold and beautiful. These Whipped Creme de Corps make a lovely gift (or stocking item).
9. Hourglass, Ambient Lighting Edit ($95). One of the hotter items in the beauty community at the moment, this palette full of finishing powders, highlights, blushes and a bronzer is perfect for the beauty lover on your list. These powders are beautiful, compact and perfect for every occasion.
Be sure to come back tomorrow for the fashion lover’s gift guide!
What items would you add? What is on your Christmas wish list this year?