Earlier this week, I shared my top picks for her, so today it’s all about the fellas. Keep reading to find out what items I think would be great for your husband, dad, brother or friend this holiday.
- Marshall Stockwell Portable Bluetooth Speaker. For the guy who’s sort of an audio geek (“no, don’t apologize. I love you” — name that show), it’s difficult to do better than this iconic speaker. This speaker not only will look and sound great, it has a USB port for charging your devices on the go.
- William Shakespeare’s The Force Doth Awaken: Star Wars Part the Seventh by Ian Doescher. With the release of the next Star Wars this weekend, it’s not hard to know who the Star Wars geeks are in your circle. If your guy also happens to love the Bard, then he will love this retelling of The Force Awakens in Elizabethan verse.
- Amazon, Echo. Smart speakers are really big right now, and understandably so. With so many options out there right now, there’s something for every budget and style (personally, I prefer the aesthetic of Google Home, prefer the price of the Amazon Echo, but will likely hold out for the Apple HomePod which is being released next year).
- Cufflinks. Whenever I want to get my husband or my brother a gift that I know they will like and is personal to them, I always go for cufflinks. Cufflinks are a great option for the guy who dresses up often for work, church or other events and wants to add some personality to his look. I love the look of these cufflinks featuring Cap’s shield.
- NEST, Learning Thermostat. Here is another pick for the guys on your list that love tech and want a smart home. This thermostat has so many great features, and as the name would suggest, learns the temperatures you like and sets itself. You can also control it with your smart phone, tablet or laptop.
- J. Crew, Cotton-Cashmere Crewneck Sweater. Personally, I love buying clothing as presents, especially for my husband. This cotton-cashmere blend is super soft, and comes in classic colours, perfect for every occasion.
- The Beatles, Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band 50th Anniversary Vinyl. This year marks the 50th anniversary of the classic Beatles album, Sgt. Pepper. This remastered set is perfect for the guy who loves The Beatles (who doesn’t) and knows it has to be played on vinyl.
- Hudson’s Bay Company, Boxed Set of Three Socks. This trio of perfectly patterned socks are ideal for the guy who loves fun socks and wants to show his Canadian roots.
- Kiehl’s, Travel Ready Six-Piece Starter Kit. This set from Kiehl’s (I told you they always have the best sets for skin care) is a great option for the man on your list who is looking to up his skin care game, wants to try something new, or needs a new wash bag for travelling.
- MAISON MARGIELA, REPLICA Jazz Club Cologne. Men’s fragrances, like all scents, can be tricky to pick out for someone else, but the Replica fragrances from Maison Margiela are all lovely. Jazz Club has a lovely spicy but not overpowering scent to it, with notes of vanilla bean, pink pepper and tobacco leaf.
What items would you add to this list? What gifts will you be buying this holiday season?
SHOP THIS POST: