We’re less than a week away from Valentine’s Day, so today I’ve compiled a list of 10 things that would make a great gift for your valentine, galentine or just for yourself.
- Stella, Stella Peony Eau de Parfum. Valentine’s day is always a great time to gift a fragrance. This new classic floral is a great option, but obviously go with something that you know your valentine will love.
- Striped sweater. It’s always the right time for a striped sweater, especially now that winter is really sinking in it’s cold claws (#snowmaggedon). This style is available in many solid colour options as well, so there’s something for every gal.
- Lipstick. If you’re like me, you probably don’t need a new lipstick, but it’s a different story when we’re talking about wants. These brand new lipsticks from Sephora’s own brand are making waves online and come in three different formulas (matte, satin and metallic) and 40 shades. And they’re only $10! I’m a fan of the soft pink Oui and the bright Twolips.
- Mug. On it’s own, this graphic mug is adorable and a great option for the literature-loving girl who loves a good cup of tea and pairing it with anything on this list (especially this book or tea strainer) is even better.
- Heart Tea Strainer. I love loose leaf tea, but always find it hard to find a good tea strainer that is cute and separate from a dedicated infuser mug. Enter this beautiful gold number that is sure to make your girl’s heart skip a beat.
- Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella. The queen of chick-lit is back at it with her latest offering, Surprise Me, which is being released on Tuesday (it’s currently 40% off right now, so it pays to pre-order it).
- L’Occitane x Rifle Paper Co., Nourishing Shea Body Ritual Gift Set. If Rifle Paper Co. has anything to do with it, you know I want it. Their newest collaboration is with one of my favourite brands, L’Occitane. This set comes with a hand cream, body cream, body scrub and a shower oil, all housed in the prettiest tin.
- Blush watch. A lovely time piece like this gorgeous blush and rose gold one from Olivia Burton is a great option if you’re feeling spendy this Valentine’s day. It would also look perfect with this striped knit.
- Happiness Planner. For the girl who loves lists. A day planner is great, but this goal oriented planner is even better. Plus, who can resist a pretty pink journal?
- Candle. Valentine’s day is a great time to gift a lovely scented candle. I love pretty much every scent that Voluspa makes, but the Goji Toracco Orange is my absolute favourite (plus all Voluspa candles and diffusers are 25% off right now).
What are you gifting this Valentine’s Day? Will you be adding any of these items to your wish list?
SHOP THIS POST: